CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »


An Adventure in Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning

Friday, May 28, 2010

Fabulous Friday


I am Fabulous today because of the discussion other teachers were having about me being capable to have my own classroom tomorrow and how much the kids listen and learn from me. Overall, this means I'm doing a fabulous job in my internship :)
I love this video which is so true about my best friends! And I hope that when we retire in our old age that we still have this type of bond. This is a precious and fabulous story!
Some of my FABULOUS girlfriends:
  • Venassa for being such a kindered spirit, who is kind and caring, funny and who I need in my life.
  • Nicole who is one of my amazing sisters and would do anything fo you.
  • Tyler for knowing and being who she is and being in a male dominanted field and kicking ass at it.
  • Tasha for being a strong independent women who has followed her dreams and her heart.
  • Emily for being dedicated and the kindess person, who will always lend an ear.
  • Michelle If you met her, you would understand her fabulousness
  • Becky because she is a self-less person and the best mother to her adorable three children.
  • Kate who has been a fabulous friend for the past 12 + years, who will always chat with me for what seems like a 2 hour mininum.

To All my fabulous girlfriends who have inspire me in one way or another and all the wonderful memories we have shared!





3 comments:

  1. Friends are a big part of what makes us fabulous ourselves :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you've got some fabulous friends! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww ash this is the sweetest thing ever and i watched the video, it brought tears to my eyes lol friggin cute! cant wait to see you at your bday party!!

    ReplyDelete