CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »


An Adventure in Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Work

I have a job, Thank you very much.
It may be an unpaid internship
But it is still a JOB nonetheless
It is part of my program and I need to successfully complete this
15 week internship to get my Bachelor of Education degree
So YES I DO HAVE A JOB
One that requires 38-40 hours of work at school
dealing with bullies, students needs and wants, problems and issues
being a doctor, counsellor, parent, friend and role model
then extra hours lesson planning, grading and tracking at home
in the evenings and on the weekend.
Not to mention the time I have to spend doing assignments
for University, including a reflective journal and self-assessment as part of this.
So I may not get paid right now but I am most certainly
STILL WORKING!

No comments:

Post a Comment