CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »


An Adventure in Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

v.

I'm sad....I miss v.
she's a wonderful, caring and loving person
she's everything you would look for in a friend
she can be hilarious and serious when you need her to be
she would do anything for me and r. and that means the world to us
she is truly special and deserves the BEST and nothing less
she's a little quiet but
even when we aren't talking and are in the same room
it's nice, nothing has to be said
I miss the nice days we used to sit on the patio
I miss the morning I was made fun of for wearing sunglasses
I miss the nights having drinks and going out or staying in
I miss the trips to the market, Dairy Queen....anywhere
I miss the random movie and dinner dates
I miss laughing together and occasional tears
I miss seeing her almost daily
I miss sharing a room and even sleeping on the floor
I miss reading before bed together
and sharing books with each other
I miss starbucks and browsing books at Chapters and second hand stores
I miss watching movies together and episodes of Friends and Sex in the City
I miss the weekend we had GRL911, rented a cottage and rode a golf cart
I miss small road trips and making music CD's especially for them
I miss going to the beach together
I miss our bitching fests
I miss everything about her....everything about us
and I hate that a $40 bridge and a 2 hour drive seperates us

1 comment:

  1. Me toooo!
    I miss sleeping on that awful pull-out couch at your apartment (you know, the one that's in my apartment now)
    And eating at pizza delight.. like all the time.
    I miss you and Mr.RP. I still can't believe that you are coming tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete