CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »


An Adventure in Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning

Monday, May 24, 2010

Weekend Away

Our Weekend away was unexpected and great! We had planned to go away next weekend but our friends in PEI were working all next weekend so late Thursday night I said to myself "let's just go this weekend" so we did!
It was sooo great to see v. and s. and spend time with them - it had been far too long. Sadly it will be even longer because I will not get back over to visit before I go away and then I'm gone for 2 months. I still have my fingers crossed that they will come to my 80's birthday party/going away party!
Friday night we arrived late, had some drinks and went out. The DJ played less than fabulous music so it was not great but still fun to hang out!
Saturday it seems like we went all over the place! We went out for lunch and then walked around town, taking pictures, going to shops (including Paderno, my fav) and browsing around. Saturday night was unexciting because v. had to work but we visited her and went for a drink at a pub - outisde on the patio and it was gourgeous!
Sunday we headed to the beach and went to the most AMAZING store - they had everything and wanted a fortune for it all but it was super nice and fun to look around and they had so many neat things! After we said our good-byes and headed for home but on the way to the bridge we decided to take another route...to visit s. at his place before heading back. It was a great idea and we still had lots of time to get back and who knows when I would get to see his place because I am leaving from Australia in a little over a month and we will be going to the Phillipinnes in August, so went over and stayed for supper - it was nice.

I feel like this weekend was so random but so nice and fun and maybe because we didn't make any plans and it just worked out to be a great weekend away with great friends it was so fabulous. I loved it! And I'll be longing to go back until I get there in the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment