CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »


An Adventure in Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning

Friday, May 14, 2010

Fabulous Sex and the City



Extremely excited for this FABULOUS movie to come out. Fabulous shoes, fashion, men, drinks and most importantly fabulous friends!

To all my fabulous friends:

"Even though we are all finding our own place in the world, I know that when the tears fall or a smile spreads across our faces, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, we will forever be friends."






5 comments:

  1. I have never been so excited for a movie in my life haha.
    And for you to come visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you share a post about shoes fashion
    I am shoes crazy I love to read and see about shoes I like Fly London Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for his one! I hope it doesn't disappoint :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog and love it already... I can't wait to go see this with my girlies!!!

    ReplyDelete