CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »


An Adventure in Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Random

Some things have happened
in the past couple days that are out of the ordinary
  • I found $8 in my wallet (I thought I only had $2)
  • I had a great cup of coffee with a complete stranger and great conversation
  • I just booked the limo for our wedding (without checking with r. first, shhh)

The best of all...

  • I got hit on by a High School kid working at the Tim Hortons drive thru - 1. I'm not interested in your croch rocket that you got this year when you got your license 2. you JUST got your license and are like sixteen 3. I will be mortified if I am teaching high school next year and he is one of my students! 4. GIVE ME MY COFFEE!

2 comments:

  1. BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ashley you cradle robber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha nothing wrong with a younger man ;)
    Yay for that extra $6.

    ReplyDelete