CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »


An Adventure in Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning

Monday, May 17, 2010

Shoes

I was asked to do a blog about shoes, 1st time I have been asked to post about something specific so I thought it would be great to talk about my wedding shoes! Here is a pic (above) of gorgeous cream coloured point toe shoes with an embelishment to the side. I really like the idea of white but these (below) which I found on this blog are fabulously purple!
Then we have them in black also (pic below) which are very classy and elegant.


These are lovely as well and the white is nice, chic and traditionally elegant.


And ta-da "the" blue Manolos which would be fabulous for my something blue and not a bad price second hand - $185 which of course I could not afford Manolos at regurlar price. But I am in love and hope to find a steal on Manolos for my wedding!



Dear Shoe God,
Please send me a pair of these fabulous Manolos.



1 comment: