CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »


An Adventure in Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning

Thursday, May 27, 2010

4 things

I'm doing a 4 things list taken from this awesome blog written by a my fabulous bf. with some changes

4 Movies I can not wait to see:

1. Sex and the City 2 (soon, oh soon - waiting for about a week so its not as busy)
2. The Last Song (did not get to the theatre for it)
3. Grown Ups
4. Eclipse (ah! excited, wanna see it when I'm in Toronto with k.)

4 Things I'm looking forward to:

1. My wedding May 7th 2011 and all the things associated with it - Bachelorette, dress shopping etc.
2. Spending a week in Toronto with my love r. visiting wonderful friends (end of June)
3. The 2 months I will be teaching in Australia (this summer!)
4. Graduating with my Bachelor of Education (in the fall)

4 Things I would love to be snacking on:

1. Oreo ice cream sandwich
2. Crunchie chocolate bar
3. Cheesies
4. Coffee lovers ice cream with caramel sauce

4 Things I would buy today, if I had the money:

1. a gold chain to replace the one I broke to put my teardrop diamond pendant on it
2. a new dress for our Sex and the City night!
3. book and pay for (so buy) our Honeymoon package to..... (Jamaica or just somewhere local, depending on the money I could have)
4. A new book and a caramel soy latte from Starbucks

4 Things that I want to do this weekend:

1. have a drink on the patio
2. go on a pinic with r. and possibly hiking
3. visit my cousins new baby girl (5 days old today)
4. get my haircut

4 Things I love about my family and friends:

1. their support
2. their kindness
3. their humour
4. their generosity
and there is so much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment