CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »


An Adventure in Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Autumn

I had finally found a fab blog layout and then something to do with size I believe with Photobucket meant that I lost the layout I had from Leelou Blogs , which is fabulous and I suggest you all check her out. Anyway it forced me to go searching at Leelou and I found this great Harvest layout which I adore. I figured that I might as well change my layouts seasonally - I change my house around for the seasons and I love love love autumn season.
Autumn brings with it....
- changing leaves
- raking and then having the kids (yours not mine cuz I dont have any yet) jump in them
- my familys' annual pumpkin craving contest
- apple cider
- brisk winds
- long walks
- perserve making
- fresh vegetables
- trips to the apple orchard
- costumes & Halloween parties
- donations to local food banks and charities
- Thanksgiving dinner and many other big dinners
with pies
I love falling in love with fall
every year.
me at the apple orchard last autumn

2 comments:

  1. Fall is great. Although a little too cold this early for my liking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love fall and the new layout. My b-day is in Fall, so it's always been a fav of mine.

    ReplyDelete