CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »


An Adventure in Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning

Monday, September 20, 2010

Dear Journal

So r. and I took k. out for dinner the night before she headed back (which was last night) and we had a lovely meal and a great time. It was hilarious actually and here's why....

r. and I picked her up at her parents place and r. acted like he w
as taking her out
on a date! So he went up to the door when we arrived and even opened the car door for her.
{i don't get this service}
then at the restaurant us ladies went to the powder room and r. was at the bar waiting for our table, when we came out and went over k. says "do you come here often?", "thats a nice jacket showing off your muscles" - I almost died with laughter as they
played this sexy stranger game.
like I said dinner was great - good food, great convos and lots and lots of laughs.
when we dropped k. off, we hugged and said our solemn good byes and hugged again
and then as k. walked up her driveway she turned and said "I'm going to write all about my date in my journal"
Here is our texting conversation between k. and I after this when we were driving home:
Too Funny!
a. (me) - in journal "a handsome man came to the door to pick me up....
k. - he is such a gentle man, bringing his sister as a chaperone on our date.
{note: can'e believe I'm the "sister}
a. - I was a bit intimidated though because his sister is so pretty
k. - I managed to impress her I think. She's a little simple and sometimes says things in strange voices, but I think she likes me!"
{simple...grrrr}
r. and I were laughing so hard, I cried. Hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment