CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »


An Adventure in Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The week was a blur


It's been a week since my last post about lovely beautiful fall, which I have not been able to enjoy as I had hope when posting last week.
This week has gone by in a big blur, as I slept day by day.
I have been in a lot of severe pain and not feeling well so I was in a coma state, drugged up to ease the pain.
Thursday fell into Friday, when I woke up to my fiance making me soup and giving me powerade, then back to sleep until Saturday afternoon came around and I was not in any pain and feeling better, I even attending a charity event that night
but came home early to bed.
Sunday came and was a blur of the hospital visit, a doctor poking at me and drawing blood.
I came home and slept through the pain.
Monday I awake with the severe pain again and once again I took some drugs (perscribe) and went back into my coma state....
until Today!
Today, I feel brand-new, I feel much better and am glad that my body is now working with the perscription to get better and not against me and I'm not experiencing the pain.
So....I'm back to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment