CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »


An Adventure in Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning

Monday, September 13, 2010

Family Values

While flicking through channel after channel, I couldn't help to think about the shows that are on for kids growing up these days and compare them to the shows I grew up on (when I was allowed to watch tv).
Not that I am that old but I remember watching quality shows with good strong family values
such as these...
ah the Prince

probrably my fav was Home Improvement
my dad was just like Tim the tool man taylor with all the accidents too

classic Crosby - learnt so much from them


I tried to watch this last night when my 15 year old cousin insisted that we watch Jersey Shore..Oh how the world has changed

I want to get the box seasons of some of these shows, if not all because I want my kids to grow up watching shows with good family values as I did.



1 comment:

  1. The best part is.. you can get these shows cheap! I'd like to watch 7th Heaven again, even with all it's corny-ness, it was a cute show. Shows these days are pretty bad, but that's basically because they're more realistic and not sugar-coated like the shows of our childhood.

    ReplyDelete