CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »


An Adventure in Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Falling in Love with Fall

Happy Harvest time.
I love the fall season!
Autumn is so crisp, clean and beautiful.
Enjoy the 1st day of fall and all that is ahead.....

family dinners
cozy fireplaces

autumn sun


pumpkins

pumpkin pie


walks with the dog


warm knits



sockies


candy apples


lazy days knitting



apple cider



trips to the apple orchard


long drives on country roads


strolling through the park on crisp days


what will you be doing to enjoy this season?

2 comments:

  1. definitely pumpkin pie and some cooler weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Autumn, my favourite season. I think I need to get out and get some pics!

    ReplyDelete