CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »


An Adventure in Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Not Back to School but Back to Reality


1st off I have been very busy unpacking and settling back into home after being away for the 2 months of summer, so I am just now catching up with reading blogs and posting myself.

I spent the past weekend in Fredericton - AMAZING! It was the first weekend back for all the UNB and STU students so the town was packed with people and parties. I went to visit my sorority sisters and go to the Pro-stock race. I had drinks and laughs and good times with my sisters and some new friends, but I was left with a weird feeling of sadness.

I feel like this is what I should be doing:



I have been going back to school for years and years. 1 year of private kindergarten, 12 years of the public school system with years of changing and growing hell, then 6 years of University with a BA and BEd under my belt and now I'm suppose to be done ?

It's weird but I have this sense of sadness, like I should be getting my books ready, rushing to Staples to buy EVERYTHING (I love stationery stuff) and getting excited about new classes

but instead this is what I'm doing:

well not exactly this but I am unemployed and waiting to attend an orientation that the District here requires all new supply teachers to attend before supplying, so waiting on that and then FINALLY I will be back in the classroom but in front!
I can't wait to teach!!!
So at least I have many 1st days back to school to look forward to in the future


1 comment:

  1. You were in my city! I live in Freddy. It's been soo busy in the city since the college kids came back!

    Not much longer and you'll be able to be at the front of class, teaching.

    ReplyDelete