CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »


An Adventure in Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning

Thursday, August 5, 2010

30 Day Blog Journal - Day 2


Day 2: Favourite Movie(s) I have many favourite movies I could watch over and over again, including:

Because I Said So
-the 3 sisters much like my family and a fab but sometimes protrective mother really
brings this movie home to me
(which I'm watching as I hang out on the couch at home sick today)
The Notebook
- a teary, breathtaking love story


Marley and Me
- I love my dog as much as they do in the movie, but mine is not as naughty



Now and Then
- a classic movie about the sisterhood of friendship, grew up watching this with my 3 friends



Pretty Woman
- an inspriring always classis movie, Julia Roberts and Richard Geer are fabulous



P.S. I Love You
- heartbreaking and moving, there love makes you feel warm all over


Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants 1 &2
- both great, love the story line and the trials and triumps of their friendships


The Hangover
- hilarious fun, but makes me fear my fiances' Bachelor Party


The Freedom Writers
- inspirational to me as a teacher who wants to make a difference

3 comments:

  1. I love almost all of those movies.. and the ones I don't love, I haven't seen, haha.

    The Notebook and PS I Love You are probably two of the best romance movies ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Notebook was on my list too! LOL I also love P.S. I love you! Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the same as Melly!
    I don't remember Now and Then, but I do own it. I must watch it whenever I unpack it months down the road. I also haven't seen Pretty Woman, but really really want to. I tried to DVR it to finally watch it, but the DVR failed me again.

    ReplyDelete