CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »


An Adventure in Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning

Friday, August 13, 2010

30 Day Blog Journal

Because of being so busy here and there and everwhere all over this country,
I have to put more than 1 day of this blog journal together.
So here is Day 9, 10 & 11


Day 9: A photo you took
The Sydney Opera House


Day 10: a photo of you taken over 10 years ago
I am probrably 11 years old in this picture at the barn where I always spent my days.


Day 11: a recent photo of you
Me at Bondi Beach July 2010





2 comments:

  1. Cool photos Ash! What an experience you've had!
    My lil sis is a barn girl herself right now, she loves it, even has her own purple halter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an awesome idea... and that picture of the Sydney Opera House reminds me how badly I'd like to travel down under.

    Happy Friday to you!

    ReplyDelete