CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »


An Adventure in Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning

Sunday, August 8, 2010

30 Day Blog Journal - Day 4 &5



Day 4: Favourite book(s)

The Saga
Team Edward!


All of Jane Austens' novels and this classic in peticular


Any of Joy Fieldings' books



The 1st of Emily Griffins novels that I have read
This one was the 1st in a series followed by Something Blue
and Baby Proof had some of the same characters
She has also written Love the One You Are With &
Heart of the Matter
which I have read and loved.
Day 5: Favourite quote(s)
"If you can't handle me at my worst then you sre as well don't deserve me at my best"
- Marilynn Monroe
"dance as through no one is watching
love as through you have never been hurt
work like you don't need the money
sing as through no one can hear you
live as through heaven is on earth"
"Well-beahved women seldom make history"
- Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

3 comments:

  1. I love all those books as well, minus the Jane Austen one since I haven't read it. I want to re-read the Something Borrowed/Blue books again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering if those Something Borrowed, Something Blue books were good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! I enjoyed them very much :)

    ReplyDelete