CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »


An Adventure in Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Things I don't take for granted

I was prompted by my Fab friend over at A Life Almost Ordinary who posted about the things she doesn't take for granted, so I am doing a little reflecting myself on:

Things I Don't Take for Granted -

My Forever Friends - the ones you can call up anytime, who are there when you need them and even when you don't.

My Family - who are supportive, crazy and wondeful

Love - its' all around us, you don't have to find it and
Weddings - to celebrate the love between 2 people with those who matter

My Fiance r. - who is the most wonderful, caring, supportive, generous, good hearted man

My baby Dakota - she is my baby dog and still a puppy in my eyes, who is 6 years old now and I love her more and more each year

Having the ability to do good in this world - that's what my career is all about, why I volunteer so often and why I always do what I can

The truth - for those friends who can say it to you straight and more importantly when you are true to yourself and who you are

Music - that can make you feel so many things

The beach - where I feel anything is possible and everything is good with the world in the calmness and freshness of the sand and the ocean

2 comments:

  1. I love your list! it's very positive! Sometimes I wish I was less synical, and more like you. <3 Hugs <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post! It's always good to remember what good we do have in our lives.

    ReplyDelete