CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »


An Adventure in Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning

Friday, August 6, 2010

distance

I don't like the distance between us, not the goegraphical distance of me being on the other side of the world either.

Your distance.......from me.

Is it something I have done?

If so I need to know because..............
I go out on a limb for you, I do everything I can,
I am there for you, truly there for you as a friend.

Why am not getting that in return? What's wrong? What's going through your mind? you life?

I feel so de-tached from you and I don't think its' necessary and I don't like it.

I miss you.......

and I miss us.

I'll be here, where I also am, when your ready...........ready to be my friend again.

No comments:

Post a Comment