CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »


An Adventure in Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day 12

Day 12 of the Blog Journal fits prefectly today
Something you are OCD about.....



Cleanliness, tidyness, neatness - so things being clean
I like when things are in there place and know if they have been moved and then I put it back (my friends tease me alot about this)
I clean quite a bot so there is no dust and everything looks tidy.
I LOVE organization and having labels and files to keep things organized.
So why does my OCD of neatness suit today of all days?
Because I was running late for school(this is an extra week of just observing in the classroom)
So I was rushing, slipped and landed in some mud and hurting my foot.
I came back home because my beige pants were covered in mud (I was crying)
And I am not at school because I took a mental health day, after crying because of falling and worried about an emergency thats going on at home that I know nothing about over here in Australia.
And thats another thing...I am only putting in time this week because I have already completed my 15 week internship so I don't feel to guilty about missing a day of observing.

1 comment: