CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »


An Adventure in Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning

Friday, August 6, 2010

Loss

I'm feeling.....

a little lost.
I know exactly where I am.....
Melbourne, Australia.
Far.....
Far from home.
Away from the love of my life, my wonderful fiance
Away from friends and...
Family.
Miles and miles away.....
on the other side of the world.
I'm thinking of you all...
wishing I could talk to you more,
But...............
this adventure isn't over yet and I don't want it to be.
I'll be home before you know it,
you won't even have time to miss me anymore.
I'll find my way home soon.

3 comments:

  1. I bet it's hard being away from family but you have your own adventure to finish first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the encouragement :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try to enjoy it as much as you can! Cause soon enough you'll be back with everyone and life will be back to normal. Try to live your adventure the best you can. Everyone will be waiting, excited for you to get home. You don't have to worry about us. The relationships aren't going to change just because you're away for awhile, and don't have as much time to talk.

    I can imagine it's hard.. this is coming from someone who's never away from familiar faces for more than a couple of days.. but don't let it get to you too much. Another week and it's mid-August. You're almost home :p

    Miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete