CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »


An Adventure in Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning

Friday, August 20, 2010

Ahhh, Success!

Ah, success!
Today I completed my Bachelor of Education degree!!!
It feels fantastic and I am celebrating with 9 other lovely ladies in Cairns, Australia.
In less than 24 hours I will be sipping Margaritas by the pool
and.......

snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef!
So psyched for this little vaca before heading home to Canada.
I`ll be back once I am home and settled with lots of stories and pictures from my trip.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Sis!!! :-)
    Enjoy your last week down under! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Ash!! So exciting for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! That is so exciting... you should be very proud of yourself. Now off to have fun- you deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo!! Good job!! Congrats and I bet you're excited to back home! Yay!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!
    Love and see you soon! (hopefully)

    ReplyDelete